This week, we welcome author Zeb Welborn on episode 4 of the show.
Zeb is the author of The Social Golf Course: Increasing Rounds with Social Media. On this episode we’ll be discussing why golf courses around the country need to embrace social media in order to attract more golfers.
Zeb talks with golf course owners, general managers and directors of golf across the United States; and the sentiment is usually the same:
- “I don’t understand social media,”
- “Social media is a fun thing to do, but it doesn’t benefit our golf course in a substantial way,”
- “We’re doing social media, but it’s not working,”
The fact is as Zeb says, golf course owners and operators are failing to see the potential of social media; nor are they using it correctly to grow their business.
We’ll be discussing specific strategies that golf course owners and general managers can use like:
- Building good content in order to grow a golf community
- Managing your course’s reputation
- Putting together an effective marketing plan where the whole staff is involved
- And much more!
Enjoy this episode.